Industry Specific Insurance Solutions*

Industry Specific Insurance Solutions*

No matter what industry you operate in, if you are sole trader or small business owner in Australia you will typically need public liability insurance.

We help small business owners in a wide range of occupations find industry specific public liability insurance, including :

  • Trade based industries such as carpenters, electricians and welders
  • Retail industries including cafe owners, beauticians and hairdressers
  • Professional based industries such as a consultants and IT contractors

Happy Clients About Us #

Our Partners*

We've Got Your Back*

Get a quote and purchase insurance coverage fast